News, sexy hot celebrities malfunctions gossip news sports united states
worldztuff | Members area : Register | Sign in
.

Bronx female cop charged with assault of motorist says man ripped her shirt, exposing her breasts

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Share on :
A Bronx cop on trial for assault broke down on the stand Monday while describing how her breasts became exposed during a violent street brawl with the man she's accused of beating.

Officer Michelle Anglin, 40, testified that spoken-word poet Marlon Smith ripped open her shirt as she and her partner fought with him over a traffic dispute on White Plains Road.

"He grabbed me, threw me to the ground and straddled me," Anglin said through sobs in Bronx Supreme Court. "He went ballistic. He was sitting on my stomach and ripping my shirt open."

Moments later, the single mom realized she was standing topless before a crowd of onlookers.

"I was just thinking how I was on White Plains Road with my breasts out with all these men staring at me," the transit cop said. "I felt humiliated. I was supposed to be a police officer and I couldn't handle myself."

Anglin and Officer Koleen Robinson, 27, are on trial for allegedly pistol-whipping Smith, 38, blinding him with pepper spray and striking him with a baton until his head cracked open.

They also assaulted a man who came to Smith's aide, and never flashed police identification, prosecutors said. The duo is charged with gang assault and official misconduct.

The off-duty cops were driving through Williamsbridge on Aug. 18, 2008 when they allegedly told Smith to close his "f-----g" car door.

Not knowing they were cops, Smith had words with the pair, calling them "bitches," prosecutors said.

The duo got out of their car and savagely attacked Smith, prosecutors said. He later received 25 stitches.

Robinson testified Monday that Smith was the aggressor, hurling degrading insults at the women while beating them.

"I felt violated," she said.

The pair did not tell supervisors of the incident until the following day.

The cops - who work out of Transit District 12 in the Bronx - face a minimum of 5 years in prison if convicted. Both are on modified duty.

Smith, who has a history of arrests for domestic violence and drugs, is suing the NYPD for $25 million. (Source)
Thank you for visited me
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory monetize adsense usa celebrity Local Directory for Adin, California Blog Directory blogville.us Classifieds1000 Feedage Grade A rated Join My Community at MyBloglog! http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Uk web - Real estate directory Career NewMedia Google Analytics Alternative Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers