News, sexy hot celebrities malfunctions gossip news sports united states
worldztuff | Members area : Register | Sign in
.

Elisha Cuthbert oh Elisha Cuthbert...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Share on :
Elisha Cuthbert - "Happy Endings" star Elisha Cuthbert gears up for the premiere of her newest sitcom on ABC. Elisha who previously worked on "24" admitted that she had to become accustomed to her new working environment, but adapted quickly.

“I had some anxiety because most of my work on television had been with ‘24,’ and I was used to that element,” Elisha Cuthbert says. “Once I got on the set, I felt like this was a good place for me. I felt comfortable.”

“I look forward to doing more movies in the future,” she adds.

“But TV’s such a great place to be, especially now. I can reach an audience that’s much bigger with television than going off to do these independent films. But I like doing all sorts of things. I get bored really easily.”

"Happy Endings" follows a group of 6 friends following the break-up of an engagement between Elisha Cuthbert's character and another member of the group - drastically shifting the dynamics. (Source)

"Happy Endings" premieres tonight on ABC - will you tune in to watch Elisha Cuthbert?

Thank you for visited me
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory monetize adsense usa celebrity Local Directory for Adin, California Blog Directory blogville.us Classifieds1000 Feedage Grade A rated Join My Community at MyBloglog! http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Uk web - Real estate directory Career NewMedia Google Analytics Alternative Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers