News, sexy hot celebrities malfunctions gossip news sports united states
worldztuff | Members area : Register | Sign in
.

Jennifer Lopez named People's Most Beautiful Woman

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Share on :
Jennifer Lopez is People magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2011, but she also may be one of the most humble.

"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored," she told the mag. "I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"

At 41, Lopez is in the midst of a career resurgence, largely thanks to her new role as an "American Idol" judge and the success of her hit songs from her upcoming album, "Love?"

Jennifer Lopez has been showing off her remarkable looks through it all, but that comes as no surprise. She was included in People's annual Most Beautiful issue, now in its 22nd year, 10 times before taking 2011's top honor.


The jill of all trades, who has also dabbled in acting, attributes her radiance to the "love in my life" – husband Marc Anthony and 3-year-old twins Emme and Max – since "real beauty comes from your heart."

Lopez also believes the women of her generation, including Julia Roberts, Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston, are "redefining what it is to be a woman who is not in her 20s anymore but is still very viable, sexy and important."

"We have a lot to offer," Jennifer Lopez said. "And people are starting to realize the beauty in that."

At home, however, the performer goes makeup-free.

"That's when I'm my happiest," she explained. "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."

But there's no escaping the need to exercise.

"The thing is, it's part of my job," Lopez said. "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"

Still, she knows she's "lucky to be an attractive person" and doesn't mind being labeled a "diva."

"I kind of like it. We've kind of owned it now," she said. "But I certainly don't like, and I've never been a person who has what they call ‘diva behavior,' which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time." (Source)
Thank you for visited me
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory monetize adsense usa celebrity Local Directory for Adin, California Blog Directory blogville.us Classifieds1000 Feedage Grade A rated Join My Community at MyBloglog! http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Uk web - Real estate directory Career NewMedia Google Analytics Alternative Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers