News, sexy hot celebrities malfunctions gossip news sports united states
worldztuff | Members area : Register | Sign in
.

Kelly McGillis is Back On The Two Movies

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Share on :
Kelly McGillis was one of the hottest stars of the 1980s. Between her work in "Top Gun," "Witness" and "The Accused," she looked poised to rush the '90s as an A-list movie star. But her struggles with her sexual identity had her deciding to leave the spotlight.

The tells EW about her decision to finally come out of the closet.

"Fundamentally, I was just tired of lying about who I am. I've reached a point where my kids are grown, they're out of the house, they no longer have to be concerned that their friends, their friends' families, will put them in compromising emotional situations because of my sexual preference," Kelly McGillis said. "That was a big concern of mine because, unfortunately, a lot of people are not very tolerant. I got to a certain age and I didn't give a s*** anymore. Ultimately, all I have to offer anybody is my truth. I don't have any profound wisdom, no profound insight, I only have my truth and my experience to offer others. And I was living a frigging lie."

And now Kelly McGillis is back on the big screen with two movies - "Stake Land," a scary movie that sees religious fanatics using vampires to punish non-believers, and "The Innkeepers," where Kelly is an aging actress at a reportedly haunted inn. (Reference)
Thank you for visited me
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory monetize adsense usa celebrity Local Directory for Adin, California Blog Directory blogville.us Classifieds1000 Feedage Grade A rated Join My Community at MyBloglog! http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Uk web - Real estate directory Career NewMedia Google Analytics Alternative Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers