News, sexy hot celebrities malfunctions gossip news sports united states
worldztuff | Members area : Register | Sign in
.

Lauren Conrad tells Allure magazine: 'I've never been the sexy girl'

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Share on :
On her very first reality show, "Laguna Beach," Lauren Conrad was pegged as the girl-next-door competing with the devilishly hot Kristin Cavallari for the affections of Stephen Colletti.

Conrad came off as a wholesome good girl, a persona that she has yet to shed nearly seven years later – mostly because it's true.

"I'm not a sexy person," she admitted in Allure's May issue. "I'm OK with it."

"I've never been the sexy girl," Lauren Conrad continued. "Whenever I've had a boyfriend, he's always been like, 'Oh, you're cute.' "

But the 25-year-old reality-star-turned-designer never let her looks or her perceived personality traits hold her back, even though her body image has provided a lot of fodder for the media.

"It wasn't 'Lauren Debuts Her Line;' it was 'Lauren Debuts a Fuller Figure,' " she recalled when talking about one of her first runway shows. "And I was like, 'Oh, no!,' because I'd put on a few pounds."

"You're the first person to notice any weight gain or loss, and then to have it pointed out can be embarrassing," she said.

But, for better or worse, it's something the former "Hills" star has gotten used to.

"I was 17 when I signed on [to 'Laguna Beach'], and that's a vulnerable age anyway. I was still figuring out who I was," she explained to the magazine. "To be on television and told a million things that are wrong with you was hard, but I very quickly decided that I just had to be me." (Source)

Thank you for visited me
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory monetize adsense usa celebrity Local Directory for Adin, California Blog Directory blogville.us Classifieds1000 Feedage Grade A rated Join My Community at MyBloglog! http://Link-exchange.comxa.com Uk web - Real estate directory Career NewMedia Google Analytics Alternative Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers